AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 551 Nursing Officer Posts!
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
Vacancy details, Important Dtaes, Eligibility criteria, Application Fee, Form & a direct link to apply – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 is out on the official website. As per the official Notification, the recruitment promises a total of 551 vacancy for Junior Resident (Non Academic). Application for the recruitment will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as mentioned in the Official Notification. Eligible candidates can apply through The direct link provided in this post.
Below are the Vacancy details, Important Dtaes, Eligibility criteria, Application Fee, Form & a direct link to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment for 551 Nursing Officer posts.
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy:
Nursing Officer:- 551 Popsts
AIIMS Delhi Important Dates:
Last Date to Apply:- 12th July 2018
AIIMS Delhi Eligibility Criteria:
- All the applicants need to posses a Bsc. (Hons.) Nursing/Bsc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized institute/university.
- One should also be registered as nurse & midwife in state/Indian nursing council.
- Diploma in general Nursing midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board/University.
Minimum Age:- 18 Years
Maximum Age:- 30 Years
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018?
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Register yourself on the official website & save all the credentials.
- If already a registered member, Login using your login credentials.
- Now fill the application form properly and upload all the required documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit.
- A new page will appear with final application, Save it.
- Download & take a print out of the final application for future reference.
AIIMS Delhi Application Fee:
Official Notification for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 551 Nursing Officer Posts
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below
Share your thoughts/queries here!