AIIMS Admit Card for MBBS 2018 out – Download Now!
AIIMS Admit Card for MBBS 2018 is released today.
AIIMS Admit Card for MBBS 2018
The Official AIIMS Admit Card for MBBS 2018 is released today. You can download the admit card through the direct link provided in this post. Admit Card/Hall Ticket is a candidature verification document. You must bring the official Admit Card along with any other verification document in order to write the examination. Any candidate without Hall Ticket will not be entertained. In this Article, Check important exam dates and all the relevant details about AIIMS Admit Card for MBBS 2018.
MBBS Admit Card Release
10th may 2018
MBBS Entrance Exam
26th & 27th May 2018
12th June 2018
How to Download AIIMS Admit Card for MBBS 2018?
- Click on the Direct link provided above.
- Enter your required credentials.
- A new page will open with downloaded Admit Card.
- Save and take a print out of the official MBBS Hall Ticket for future reference.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- After that, scroll down to see the Noticeboard updates.
- Then, find the admit card download link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct admit card download link given above.
- Enter your Login ID and password.
- Finally, download your admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Information present on the AIIMS Admit Card
- Your name
- Exam Centre
- Venue address in detail
- Exam Timing
- Exam Name
- Paper Code
Mandatory Documents to bring
- AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
- Valid photo identity proof in original as well as two photocopies of the same
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Qualification certificates and mark sheets in original as well as photocopies
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
So, tell us, did you find our post on AIIMS Admit Card 2018 for MBBS helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card and call letter updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!