Agricultural Scientists Recruitment 2018 – Check Detailed Information
- Agricultural Scientists Recruitment
- Important Dates
- Detailed Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria for Agricultural Scientists Recruitment
- Exam Pattern & Selection Process for Agricultural Scientists Recruitment
- Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Agricultural Scientists Recruitment- Application Fees
- Agricultural Scientists Recruitment – Pay Scale & Salary
- How to Apply for Agricultural Scientists Recruitment
- Official Notification
ASRB Recruitment – Check here Agricultural Scientists Recruitment and all the relevant details related to it. Get te direct link to apply and official notification.
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment has already started! Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the same. The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has rolled out a notification for the recruitment of multiple posts. There are a total of 195 vacancies available. If you are interested in a career in the field of Education and Agriculture, this is a golden opportunity for you! The last date for the application is 2nd March 2018. The exam will be conducted in two stages, i.e the ARS exam and NET exam. In this article on Agricultural Scientists Recruitment/ASRB Recruitment article, you will find all the important information on Salary Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Application Process & more.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Application Starts from||6th February 2018
10 am onwards
|Application Ends on||2nd March 2018
upto 5 pm
|Examination Date||6th-13th April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Agricultural Scientists Recruitment
Educational Qualification (as on 24th June 2018)
You need to have a Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned discipline.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2018)
Minimum Age – 21 years
Maximum Age –32 years
*There is no upper age limit for NET exam.
SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC –3 Years
Ph.D holders – 3 years (Ph.D obtained on or before 24th June 2018)
Kashmir Domicile – 5 years
Exam Pattern & Selection Process for Agricultural Scientists Recruitment
- Your selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in ARS exam and NET Exam.
- Your marks in the ARS exam will determine whether or not you will be giving the NET exam.
- The ARS exam will consist of three parts:
|ARS-2017 Preliminary (Objective Type)||150||2 hrs|
|ARS-2017 Mains (Descriptive Type)||240||3 hrs|
– The NET exam will consist of one paper (Objective) of 150 marks.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
|ARS 2017||NET 2018|
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment- Application Fees
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment – Pay Scale & Salary
Salary – Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with an R.G.P of Rs.6000/-
How to Apply for Agricultural Scientists Recruitment
Direct Link to apply will get activated from 6th February, 10 am onwards
- Click the direct link to apply for Agricultural Scientists Recruitment.
- Fill the Application Form with relevant information.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Upload a recent photograph & signature.
- Proceed for the Payment of Fees.
- Click on submit.
- Alternatively, you can visit the ASRB official website.
- Now follow steps 2 to 6.
Find the Official Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Notification below
Stay tuned for more updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!