AFCAT Cut Off 2020
The Air Force Common Test is held every year, two times in order to hire eligible individuals for Ground Duties (Technical & Non-Technical) and Flying Branches in the Indian Air Force. The candidates who are appearing for the exam this year on February 22 & 23, 2020 must check out this article to know AFCAT Cut Off for previous years in order to form out an idea for this year’s cut off.
The students must download their AFCAT Admit Card on time and must remember to carry it in the exam hall in order to write the paper, successfully.
AFCAT Cut Off 2020
The AFCAT Cut off as well as EKT Cut Off will be released once the exam has conducted successfully for both the days. The candidates appearing in the exam this year must check out this article thoroughly in order to attain important information regarding the exam:
- AFCAT Cut Off can be easily checked on the official website of Indian Air Force, once released by the authorities
- The cut off for AFCAT 2020 is decided on the basis of various factors. For example, the number of candidates appeared in the paper
- The AFCAT 1 Result is going to be released in the upcoming month of March
- The aspirants must attain the score according to the official cut off if they want to reach the second stage of the AFCAT Recruitment which is AFSB Interview
- The students are to be informed that the expected AFCAT cut off is between 160-165
How to check AFCAT Cut Off 2020?
Follow the steps given below in order to check the cut off for AFCAT:
- Visit the official website i.e afcat.cdac.in
- Search for the link of AFCAT Cut Off and click on it
- The cut off will appear on the screen in the form of PDF
- Candidates can view it or even download it
Factors affecting AFCAT Cut Off 2020
Many times, there are fluctuations in the cut off which is often seen in the cut off trends of any government exam. The students can read the following in order to know the factors that affect the AFCAT Cut Off:
- The total number of students appeared in the exam
- The actual number of vacancies offered by the authorities for the Ground Duty and Flying Branch
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The difficulty level of the paper handled by the students
- If the exam is easy, the cut off always go higher
AFCAT Previous Year Cut Offs
In order to crack the AFSB Interview, the students shall appear for the AFCAT Online Test and clear it. The Online test is held for 300 marks and students must crack it keeping a consideration of the cut off for AFCAT fixed by the board authorities. In case the student does not clear, they will not be called for the second stage of the recruitment which is the AFSB Interview.
The AFCAT Exam holds a total of 300 marks and the EKT holds 150. The students can check the following table for the previous year cut off marks for both the papers which can give out an idea to the candidates how much score they need to attain in order to crack the paper:
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off||EKT Cut Off|
|AFCAT (01) 2019||133||50|
|AFCAT (02) 2018||140||55|
|AFCAT (01) 2018||155||60|
|AFCAT (02) 2017||160||60|
|AFCAT (01) 2017||150||60|
|AFCAT (02) 2016||148||60|
|AFCAT (01) 2016||132||52|
|AFCAT (02) 2015||144||52|
|AFCAT (01) 2015||126||55|
|AFCAT (02) 2014||123||45|
Share your thoughts/queries here!