ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018 for Banking officer Gr-I & Gr-II and Junior Clerk
- ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details:
- Important Dates to Remember:
- Eligibility criteria:
- How to Apply for ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018?
- Direct Link to apply for ADCC Bank 2018 Recruitment
- Application Fee:
- CHECK OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process:
- ALL THE BEST!!!!
Vacancy Details, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application fee and a direct link to apply – ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018
ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018
ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018 is out for a total of 100 Vacancies for 3 different posts through an official notification. Akola District Central Cooperative Bank will conduct the examination for the recruitment of Banking officer Gr-I, Banking Officer Gr-II and Junior Clerk. Application for the recruitment will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as per the Official Notification. The process of Application started on 6th April 2018 and the same can be done till 26th April 2018. The process of selection will consist of an online test followed by an Interview.
Below are the Vacancy Details, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application fee and a direct link to apply for ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018;
The Recruitment promises a total of 100 vacancies for 3 different posts as mentioned down below;
|Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Banking officer Gr-I||20|
|Banking Officer Gr- II||40|
Important Dates to Remember:
The process of online application started on 6th April 2018 and the last date to fill the Application will be 26th April 2018.
|Starting Date to Submit Application||6th April 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||26th April 2018|
Application for the recruitment will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below;
- all the aspirants need to posses a Graduation Degree from any recognised university.
- Candidates also need to have work experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply for ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018?
- Click on the Direct Link mentioned above.
- If registered, Log in with your credentials.
- If a new user, Register yourself and Note down login ID and Password for future use.
- Login and open the form.
- Now fill all the relevant details in the application very carefully.
- After filling the application, Click on submit.
- Now pay the application fee and upload a scanned signature and a photograph as instructed in the official Notification.
- Now Submit the final application and Take a print-out for future reference.
- All the Applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- through online mode.
CHECK OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018
ADCC Bank Officers Jr. Clerks 2018 Notification
The selection process for ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018 will be of 2 stages;
- Online Test
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!