AAI Recruitment 2018 | Exam Dates Announced
- AAI Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details for AAI Recruitment 2018
- AAI Exam Date 2018 Officially Announced
- Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process for AAI Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply Online
- Application Fee for AAI Recruitment 2018
AAI Recruitment 2018 – A total number of 908 vacancies have been announced via this recruitment process. Vacancies are available for the post of Manager and Junior Executive. AAI Exam date is out. Check exam schedule here.
AAI Recruitment 2018
Airports Authority of India has released an official advertisement recently. The last date to apply online is 16th August 2018. The exam dates for AAI Junior executive and Manager exam has been officially announced. We have given below AAI exam schedule in PDF format. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details for AAI Recruitment 2018
A total number of 908 vacancies has been announced for this recruitment process.
- Junior Executive – 412
- Manager – 496
AAI Exam Date 2018 Officially Announced
Finally the wait is over. AAI has announced the official the exam date for Junior executive & Manager in Air Traffic control, Airport operations, Finance, Technical, Information technology and Commercial disciplines. The exam will be held in multiple shifts. AAI exam will be commence from 29th November. Check the complete AAI exam schedule 2018 below. You can download AAI exam date PDF also.
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2018
|Online application starts||16th July 2018|
|Last date to apply||16th August 2018|
|Last date to pay fee||18th August 2018|
|Exam date||29th Nov to 3rd Dec 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be maximum 32 years of age for the post of Manager and 27 years for the post of Junior Executive as on 30th June 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have a Bachelor or Postgraduate degree in the relevant field from a recognized board. For detailed post-wise criteria, please refer the official notice.
Selection Process for AAI Recruitment 2018
Manager, Junior Executive (Fire Services)
The selection process comprises of –
- Online examination,
- Documents Verification,
- Physical Measurement and Endurance Test,
For other posts, please refer to the notice attached at the end of the post.
How to Apply Online
Note : The application process is already over.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Careers link.
- After that, click and read the full advertisement carefully.
- Then, go back and click on the online application link for the desired post.
- After that, fill in the required details.
- Then, upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- After that, make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee for AAI Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved – Rs.1000/-
- Female/SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM – No fee applicable
So, tell us, did you find our post on AAI Recruitment 2018 | Airports Authority of India Notification 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notifications and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!