IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Important Dates
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: GATE Paper Codes & Disciplines Allowed
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: How To Apply
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Selection Procedure
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Service Bond
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Pay Scale
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Are you eligible?
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018. Find all the steps to apply. Indian Oil Corporation Limited is going to recruit candidates through GATE 2018 for the post of Graduate Engineers and Officers. You can send in your applications online from 5th January 2018.
Check out the list of all PSU’s recruiting through GATE 2019 by clicking on the link below:
Interested candidates can keep applying till 4th February 2018. You have to be an Indian citizen and be a graduate in one of the eight disciplines as declared by IOCL.
The selection will be done based on the GATE 2018 score. But it’s mandatory to fill the application form for IOCL recruitment, and not merely sit for the GATE exam.
For further details, please scroll down.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Important Dates
|GATE 2018 application form starts||August 31, 2017|
|Last date to submit GATE application form 2018||October 9, 2017|
|GATE 2018 exam||February 3, 4, 10 and 11, 2018|
|GATE 2018 admit card availability||First week of January 2018|
|Availability of applications for IOCL Recruitment||January 5, 2018|
|Last date to fill/submit application form for IOCL Recruitment||February 4, 2018|
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Eligibility Criteria
|Qualifying Examination||You should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology (full time regular courses only.|
|For M.Tech candidates
If you are pursuing M.Tech, then also you are eligible to apply; however, you should have graduated in one of the specified disciplines only. You are also required to apply and qualify in GATE 2018 in the specified GATE paper for each discipline.
|For Integrated ME/ M.Tech candidates
|Who’s not Eligible?
Candidates having completed or who are pursuing their graduation in combined/integrated disciplines/inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/Robotics etc will not be considered eligible.
|Pass Percentage||If you belong to the General and OBC (NCL) category, you must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination, whereas for SC/ST and PwD candidates, the eligibility is minimum 55% aggregate marks.|
|Final year students||At the time of applying
The candidates have to submit their final mark sheet by August 31, 2018
|OBC-NCL Reservation Certificate as on February 7, 2018||You should not belong to creamy layer and your caste & community should be listed in the ‘Central list of Other Backward Classes’|
|Age Limit as on June 30, 2018||
|NOC||If you are employed in Government/Semi – Government/Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Undertakings, you must produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from your employer at the time of Interview.|
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: GATE Paper Codes & Disciplines Allowed
|Post||Disciplines Allowed||GATE Paper Code||Disciplines Not Allowed|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemicals/ Polymer/ Plastic Engineering||CH||Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/ Ceramics Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||CE||Construction/ Environmental/ Transportation|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||Computer Science & Information Technology||CS||Information & Communications Technology|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering||EE||Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Power Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||EC||Avionics Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering||IN||Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||ME||Biomedical Engineering/ Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery/ Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics|
|Metallurgical Engineering||Metallurgical Engineering/ Mineral/ Material Sciences||MT||__|
* for the post of Asst. Quality Control Officers
|M.Sc in Chemistry or equivalent + 2 years relevant experience||CY||Not announced|
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: How To Apply
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria for IOCL recruitment, you can apply for it using the information given below.
1) Visit the official GATE website. Complete the registration process by filling in the following details:
GATE 2018 registration number, discipline applied for, and date of birth.
2) Now fill in the application form. You have to mention the following information: your personal, academic, and address related data.
3) You can apply for IOCL recruitment only after you have downloaded the GATe 2018 admit card. Then, fill in the required details correctly.
4) Then, submit the form. An application number will be generated for you, note it down.
5) Take a printout of the application form. Paste your passport size photograph and put your signature on the designated places.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Selection Procedure
1) You have to sit for the GATE exam in the respective discipline.
2) You will be shortlisted based on your GATE 2018 score for the Group Discussion, Group Task, and Interview rounds.
3) You have to score minimum 40% marks in all the rounds to be considered for the merit list.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Service Bond
You have to execute a bond of Rs.3,00,000 if you belong to the General category while all the other reserved category candidates have to execute a bond of Rs.50,000. You have to serve IOCL for a minimum duration of 3 years from the date of joining.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Pay Scale
The CTC will be Rs.12 lac per annum, that includes the performance related pay as well.
Did you find our post on IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 helpful? Keep visiting us for more updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!