Know the Exam
Delhi Police Constable Exam 2018
About Delhi Police Constable
One of the largest metropolitan police forces in the world. About 25 percent of Delhi police strength is earmarked for VVIP security. Headquartered at Indraprasatha, delhi police is governed by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. Of India.
Delhi Police Constable Notification
Delhi Police will soon release the official notification for the post of constable. The recruitment is expected to bring a total of 15000 vacant posts in Delhi Police. Know complete exam details regarding Exam date, vacancy, Application form, Fee, exam Syllabus & Pattern.
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy
||Name of the Post
||Number of Vacancies
||Male Police Constable
||Female Police Constable
Delhi Police Constable Exam date
|Starting date of Online Application
|Last Date to fill Online Application
Delhi Police Constable Application Form
Application process mentioned below is as per previous year's guideline.
- Log on to the official website of Delhi Police.
- Look for Delhi Police Constable recruitment 2018 and click on it.
- Read the complete notification.
- If Eligible, Click on Apply online link the application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the application carefully and upload all the relevant documents as mentioned officially.
- Make payment of the Application fee as per your category through online mode.
- Now submit the application and save it.
- Download & take a print out for future reference.
Delhi Police Constable Application Fee
|General and OBC
Delhi Police Constable Selection Process
Selection process for Delhi Police will consist of 3 stages
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern
||Name of the Subjects
||Number of question
||General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
|| 3 hours in total
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus
Syllabus for Delhi Police Constable will comprise of Reasoning, General knowledge & Aptitude;
- Question in Aptitude will comprise of topics such as percentages, Profit & loss, whole numbers, Bar Charts, Table Charts, Time & work etc.
- General Knowledge questions will consist of topics such as tribes, New inventions, Musical Instruments, Book and author, Geography of India, Artists etc.
- In Reasoning , questions will be asked from topics such as Arithmetic reasoning, Spatial Orientation, Syllogistic reasoning, Analogies, Statement conclusion etc.