SBI Clerk Exam Analysis of Prelims Paper
- June 2, 2016
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: SBI Clerk
The SBI clerk preliminary examination 2016 took place on 22nd May 2016, 28th May 2016 and 29th May 2016. On the basis of exam, we have tried to give you an overview of what we analyzed from SBI Clerk prelims exam.
Level of difficulty of each SBI Clerk Exam Prelims paper
|Exam conducted on 22 May 2016- Easy
Exam conducted on 28 May 2016- Moderate
Exam conducted on 29 May 2016- Easy
SBI Clerk Exam Section-Wise Analysis of Prelims Paper
- English Section – This was an easy section on all three days. The sentence arrangement may seem to be typical to a few students. RC was story-based.
99% accuracy achievable
- Reasoning Section – This was a scoring section mostly. A student, who would have attempted at least 30 questions correctly, can easily reach the SBI Clerk exam Mains paper.
99% accuracy achievable
- Numerical Ability – D.I. & Number series questions were easy to attempt. A few miscellaneous questions were of moderate level with a bit of time consuming process. A student who has attempted at least 20 questions successfully can reach SBI clerk Mains 2016 exam.
97% accuracy achievable
So, here is your complete SBI Clerk Exam Analysis of Prelims Paper.
|SBI clerk prelims 2016 exam analysis|
|SBI clerk prelims 2016 exam pattern:
100 Questions= 100 Marks
English (MCQ)= 30 questions asked
Reasoning (MCQ)= 35 questions asked
Quantitative Aptitude (MCQ)= 35 questions asked
|Topics asked in each section|
· Reading Comprehension (10 marks)
· Cloze test (5 marks)
· Parajumbles (5 marks)
· Correct spellings (5 marks)
· Error spotting (5 marks)
· Sitting arrangement (5 marks)
· Blood relations (2 marks)
· Inequality (5 marks)
· Puzzles (5 marks)
· Coding-Decoding (2 marks)
· Alphanumeric series (5 marks)
· Direction sense
· No syllogism questions were asked this year
Quantitative Aptitude (MCQ)-
· Number series (5 marks)
· Simplification (10 marks)
· Data interpretation (5 marks)
· Others (15-20 marks)
So, this is our SBI clerk prelims 2016 exam analysis. If you have further doubts, let us know in the comments section below.
- Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Answer Key 2017 July 25, 2017
- AFCAT Admit Card 2017 – Download Call Lette Here July 25, 2017
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017 Released – Download Now July 25, 2017
- Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test Result 2017, Merit List & Selection List July 25, 2017
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 July 25, 2017