How to crack MAT on first attempt
- March 5, 2016
- Posted by: TopRankers
- Category: MAT
Pursuing your higher studies in top B-schools is a great achievement. A lot of universities offer various business programs for students. MBA is one of the top courses that almost all the candidates interested in management choose. Like Engineering and MBBS, this course also requires an entrance examination known as MAT.
Tips on How to Crack MAT on First Attempt
The MAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus are very important to know. There are various sections in MAT Exam. You should make a timetable for your preparation by giving time for each subject. Only then you will be able to cover the entire MAT syllabus.
Now let us see a few tips that crack your MAT Examination on the first attempt.
- a) English Language
For this part of MAT, you will need to revise on grammar, comprehensions, synonyms & antonyms etc. Fill in the blanks, idioms and matching the given list can be other topics. If you are a candidate with good knowledge of English, then you can crack this division easily.
- b) Mathematics
You can focus more on formulas and understanding the basic theories for solutions. If you know all the formulas, you can quickly solve the calculations. The basic math like average, profit & loss, HCH, LCM, ratios can be other topics in this section.
- c) Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
You can do your best in this unit if you enhance your logical thought process. Analyze the questions properly and solve the questions in this unit. You can practice model papers to get used to the questions of reasoning.
- d) Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
You can expect a number of graphs like pie, bar, line etc. Only practice can make you good in this subdivision. Always use a book on Data Interpretation for your revision.
- e) Indian and Global Environment
The GK books can benefit you in this section. Current Affairs is important too. Read newspapers and watch the news daily to increase your knowledge.
Every year thousands of candidates appear for MAT Examination and many students get the admission in top B- Colleges. There is no limit to the number of times you can write the MAT Examination. But, it is always good to prepare well and pass in the first attempt itself.
#Image Source Google, Thanks to creator
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant 24th September 2017 Questions Asked All Slots September 24, 2017
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis 24th September 2017 Slot 4 September 24, 2017
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis 24th September 2017 Slot 3 September 24, 2017
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis 24th September 2017 Slot 2 September 24, 2017
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis 24th September 2017 Slot 1 September 24, 2017