How can I get an officer job in a reputed bank?
- April 26, 2016
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Bank Jobs
Probationary Officer Job is one of the most reputed jobs in the government or private banking sector. It is a dream of many aspiring students to clear Bank PO examination to step into officer job profile.
The two major examinations that you can target to become a Probationary Officer in banks are mentioned below:
- SBI PO Exam 2016: State bank of India is a renowned bank with maximum number of branches all over the world to meet every banking demand of people.
- SBI PO exam 2016 exam notification shall be put in the month of May, 2016 and expected preliminary examination date is in July 2016 and August 2016 for its Mains examination.
- SBI PO Examination eligibility criteria: If you are looking forward to take this exam then you must check eligibility, which is, as follows:
- Graduate in any discipline from a renowned university or, equivalent.
- Age limit of minimum 21 years and maximum 31 years as on 1st April, 2016 is applicable.
- SBI PO exam pattern: This online and offline exam consists of two major sections:
- Objective Test: This section need to be attempted online. It carries 200 marks and is broadly divided into four major sections of 50 marks each.
- Descriptive Test: This section need to be attempted offline that is a pen/paper mode; and it carries 50 marks.
- IBPS Exam 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is known for conducting a common written exam called, CWE or, CWE PO/MT-VI for the Probationary Officer posts in 22 government banks in India.
- IBPS PO exam 2016 dates are mentioned in the below given table:
Preliminary Examination: 16, 22 & 23 October 2016
Main Examination: 20th Novemeber 2016
- IBPS Exam 2016 Criteria: The minimum age criteria s 20 years and maximum age criteria is 28 years.
- IBPS Exam 2016 Prelims Pattern is given below:
Mains Examination Pattern is as follows:
Banks are offering officer jobs in huge numbers every year with amazing salary packages and other allowances. The revised starting basic pay is Rs. 23,700/- as on January 1st, 2016 for banking sector officer positions.
- Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Answer Key 2017 July 25, 2017
- AFCAT Admit Card 2017 – Download Call Lette Here July 25, 2017
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017 Released – Download Now July 25, 2017
- Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test Result 2017, Merit List & Selection List July 25, 2017
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 July 25, 2017